MANGAUNG METRO MUNICIPALITY’S ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REPORT 2020/2021 – PUBLIC NOTICE: CALL FOR COMMENTS
In line with section 127 (5) of the Local Government: Municipal Finance Management Act, (Act No. 56 of 2003) and section 21 (1) (a – c) of the Local Government: Municipal System Act, (Act No. 32 of 2000), notice is hereby given that the 2020/2021 Annual Performance Report for the Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality was tabled before the Council on 31 January 2022, and communities were requested to submit written submission regarding the report.
Members of the public and stakeholders are still encouraged to submit representations as previously communicated and note that the closing date for comments is on Friday, 18 March 2022. Furthermore, the 2020/2021 Annual Performance Report is available on the municipal website www.mangaung.co.za, and copies will be made available from Friday, 11 March 2022 for perusal at the following places:
- Bloemfontein: Adelaide Tambo Public Library, Bainsvlei Library (Langenhoven Park), Fichardt Park Library, BP Leinaeng Library (Phahameng) Mangaung Library (Rockland), Trevor Barlow Library (Heidedal) and Lourierpark Library.
- Bloemfontein South: Leslie Monnanyane Building
- Bloemfontein North: Information booth, Bram Fischer Building
- Botshabelo: Botshabelo Library
- Thaba Nchu: Selosesha Library
- Soutpan: Municipal offices
- Dewetsdorp: Municipal offices
- Wepener: Municipal offices
- Van Standenrus: Municipal offices
Enquiries and written representations can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
ACTING CITY MANAGER – MZINGISI NKUNGWANA